The city of Guelph was little more than a collection of houses and cow pastures when St. George's Church first opened its doors on St. George's Square. For 185 years, we have been making Jesus known in Guelph. Our traditional worship in a beautiful building with stained glass and a majestic Casavant organ launches us into serving our community. We love Guelph, and we're here for the long haul. Come join us!
weekly printable bulletin
© 2019 by St. George's Anglican Church | 99 Woolwich Street, Guelph, Ontario N1H 3V1 | 519-822-1366 |