1832 - Rev. Arthur Palmer becomes the first rector.
1833 - First church, a wooden structure, built on St. George’s Square.
1851 - Second church, a stone structure, built on St. George’s Square.
1867 - First rector appointed Archdeacon of Toronto.
1873 - Third and present church, designed by Henry Langley, opened for worship on April 20.
1875 - Archdeacon Alexander Dixon appointed rector.
1879 - Rectory built.
1900 - Rev. Gilbert F. Davidson appointed curate-in-charge.
1907 - Archdeacon Gilbert F. Davidson appointed rector.
1918 - Archdeacon George F. Scovil appointed rector.
1926 - Carillon with 23 bells, the clock, and the present organ installed.
1943 - Canon Stuart H. Brownlee appointed rector.
1949 - Archdeacon Stanley A. Kirk appointed rector.
1951 - Cloister built; rectory converted to offices & rectory apartment.
1959 - New parish hall and memorial chapel completed.
1967 - Archdeacon William J. Robinson appointed rector.
1970 - Archdeacon William J. Robinson consecrated Bishop of Ottawa.
1970 - Archdeacon Clarence M. Mitchell appointed rector.
1980 - Archdeacon Clarence M. Mitchell consecrated Suffragan Bishop of Niagara.
1980 - Archdeacon Peter B. Moore appointed rector.
1982 - Parish celebrated 150th Anniversary.
1985 - Pews restored.
1986/87 - Exterior of the church and the rectory were repainted.
1991 - New parish hall named “Mitchell Hall” in honour of Bishop
Clarence Mitchell on his retirement.
1992 - Archdeacon Thomas M. Greene appointed rector.
1993 - Palmer stained glass window repaired; organ console rebuilt.
1995 - Increased accessibility to services and building completed.
1997 - Restoration of the stained glass windows completed.
1997 - Parish celebrated 165th anniversary.
1998 - Interior church restoration completed.
2000 - Old parish hall named “Palmer Hall” in honour of the first rector, Archdeacon Arthur Palmer.
2000 - Work room was named in honour of Florence MacKinnon, a
devoted worker in the field of Christian education of young people.
2006 - The carillon – one of only eleven such instruments in Canada –
restored. 13 bells were added to make it a 3-octave instrument.
2007 - Parish celebrated 175th Anniversary.
2007 - Anniversary Window installed above the cloister door.
2008 - Slate roof on the church replaced & restored to 1873 appearance.
2009 - Reverend Ralph Blackman appointed rector.
2016 - Heating plant replaced; organ upgraded to digital.
2017 - Parish will celebrate our 185th Anniversary!!