As a church, our mission is to "Make Jesus known."
Our goal is to make St. George's a place of'
prayer and seeking after God
faith, where Christ and the Gospel are proclaimed
outreach to those in need
engagement in the issues that confront us today
love, where all find a warm welcome.
in impacting the city of Guelph through our worship and serving.
St. George's Church was started in 1832 in St. George's Square in Downtown Guelph. Following a fire, it was re-located to its current location on the banks of the Speed River. Our current church building was built in 1873. We have been serving Guelph since 1832.
For more details on our history, click HERE.
THE ANGLICAN CHURCH
St. George's Church is one of many parishes within the Anglican Diocese of Niagara and the Anglican Church of Canada.
To connect with various ministries run by the Diocese of Niagara or our national church, such as publications or PWRDF, please click HERE.